Note–as a result of ongoing technical development issues and the pressure of other project work on staff in our small office, we have reluctantly decided to pause our standalone gazette website project for now.
We are certainly not abandoning this important project and expect to be able to resume work later in the year. In the meantime, the gazette website project team will be focusing on other important project work.
We’d like to thank those stakeholders who’ve given us such encouraging and positive feedback about the project, especially those who so enthusiastically agreed to be our external testers—we hope you’ll still be available to help when we resume the work.
In August 2020, we launched the gazette portal and notice lodgement form as phase 1 of our gazette streamlining process. In late 2022, we expect to roll out the final phase of the project, a NSW Government Gazette standalone website that holds all gazette data currently on the NSW legislation website.
The new gazette website gives users control over when notices are lodged and published—a notice can be published any day, any time straight after it’s been lodged and confirmed. If you’re an existing gazette client, you’ll log in with your existing credentials.
Features of the gazette website include:
- a layout specially developed to meet the needs of gazette clients and users
- self-publishing of notices (via the lodgement form users are already used to)
- a live feed on the Home page to easily confirm a notice has successfully published
- granular options for browsing to notices, including subject category pages
- enhanced display of notices in web pages (with PDF download also available)
- improved and expanded search functionality with multiple filtering options
- multiple user-help options
- no restriction on the size of PDF notices (though they must still be searchable).
The NSW Government Gazette website will still be managed by the Parliamentary Counsel’s Office and there will be quick links between the legislation website and the gazette website.
As we approach our launch date, we’ll be in touch directly with our existing gazette clients.
Our Facebook Page Pool Remodeling, Pool Repairs, Pool Company
Email us at: [email protected]